Monday, June 15, 2009

Explore

I've discovered that it is not very easy to get online here at YNP. I basically have to sit in my car to get the best reception for the available internet access here.

I will still write, but after a lot of thought I've decided to no longer post my writings. I'll post my pictures though either here or somewhere else.

To summarize what my efforts to find truth and liberty, I've learned that it's all there, it's always there, and has always been there if you want it. However, it will never sustainably coexist in the world as you know it. "The world as everyone knows it" is the common held beliefs and fears formed through your daily routine. It is the belief that you must have certain things to have a meaningful, protected life.

In the words of Bill Hicks, "Life is like a ride in an amusement park....it's just a ride." I intend to row, row, row my boat gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMWWeS-j43A

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment